New Pennsylvania Residents
Obtaining a Pennsylvania Driver's License if the first step.
You will need to bring the following items with you to the Driver Center:
- Your out of state driver license
- Birth certificate OR passport
- 2 proofs of residency (lease or mortgage agreement, cable or electric bills). Click here for full list.
- Your social security card
- The fee for a four year photo license is $30.50 for a non-commercial driver license and $50.50 if you also drive a motorcycle. You must bring a check or money order for payment. No cash or cards are accepted at the driver license centers. For information on commercial drivers, please click here.
The closest driver center is:
Dublin Photo Driver License Center
161 North Main Street
Dublin, PA 18917
Hours are Tuesday through Saturday, 8:30AM-4:15PM**
If you need additional information, please call us @ 215-345-8865 and we will be glad to assist you.
For other Driver Center locations, click here.
** please note that if there is a Monday holiday, the driver license centers are closes on the preceding Saturday.
Obtaining Pennsylvania Vehicle Title and Registration
- Your out of state title (see below if you are financing or leasing your vehicle)
- Proof of valid Pennsylvania insurance (an ID card, policy declarations page or binder) in your name
- Your valid Pennsylvania driver license or PA state ID
- Bring the car so that we can verify the VIN. If you are not able to bring the vehicle, please call us to discuss other options for the VIN verification.
If your vehicle is financed or leased and you do not have the title in your possession, please contact our office with the following information so that we may request the title from them:
- Your name as it appears on your out of state registration card
- Your new Pennsylvania address
- Year, make and VIN of the vehicle
- Your loan account number
- A fax number to the title department of the lienholder or leasing company
We will fax a request to them and call you when the title arrives so that you can come in to complete the registration. It typically takes two weeks for the title to be sent to us from out of state.